Dec 4, 2017
Jenny Muir is the Chief Council of Primary Communication, an
Australian strategic communications agency. As one of Australia’s
leading communication professionals, Jennifer shares decades of
experience in media relations, government policy development,
strategic community and stakeholder engagement, and high level
advocacy. Jenny is the National President of the Public Relations
Institute of Australia and has been a member of the Mindframe
industry Advisory committee since 2007.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why the Public Relations Institute of Australia recognises over
1,200 job titles
- Where are the challenges and opportunities of
- How can communicators become influential?
- How has technology allowed public relations professionals to
create more value?
- Do executives understand how large the transformation of
digital and communications is?
- Why the public sector should be more vulnerable and more
- Two ways to use the authentic first-person story
Follow Jenny Muir on Twitter
Learn more about the Public Relations Institute of Australia
Twitter @PRIANational | Facebook
Learn more about Primary Communication Website | Twitter | Facebook